1. General information:
Hotel Zlatni rat beach resort collects and processes personal data. In doing so, we pay special attention to their adequate protection. This Statement describes what data we collect, how we process it, and for what purposes we use it, as well as your rights related to your data.
a) The processing of data is the responsibility of:
Controller Europa - Saric Ltd. Zagreb Road 36 , 10 000 Zagreb Tel: 0912674836 Contact e-mail address: email@example.com Data subject's rights application form is submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) If we use the services of external providers to process your personal data, we are talking about processing (personal data) by order. In this case, we are also responsible for the protection of your personal data.
2. Types of personal data:
We process the following personal data, in relation to our workers, job candidates, guests, suppliers, persons who send us an inquiry through the sections on our website, newsletter recipients, and in relation to third parties.
In relation to workers, we process the following personal data: name, surname, OIB, date of birth, nationality, address, occupation, education data, data on seniority, data on workers' children, health data in case of injury at work and/or occupational illness bank account information, e-mail address, contact number, employment information, salary information, photography of workers, Video showing the person of the worker.
In relation to job applicants, we process the following personal data: name, surname, address, OIB, gender, date of birth, nationality, education data, data on previous work experiences, contact number, e-mail address, photo and other data contained in the candidate's CV and application.
In relation to our guests, we process the following personal data: name and surname, OIB, gender, residential address, nationality, type, number and date of issue, identification documents, date, place and country of birth, number and date of expiry of the credit card, e-mail address; contact number (telephone/mobile phone, fax).
In relation to suppliers, we process the following personal data: name, surname, address, OIB, contact number, e-mail, employment information, data on bank account numbers of suppliers of craftsmen and /or independent activities; name, surname, OIB, address, employment information of persons authorized for representation if the suppliers are legal entities, as well as the name, surname, contact number, e-mail and employment information of the contact person if the suppliers are legal entities.
In relation to persons who send us an inquiry through the sections on our website, we process the following personal data, namely: name, surname, e-mail, contact number and other personal data available in the e-mail attachments.
In relation to newsletter recipients, we process e-mail addresses of them.
In relation to third parties at events and events organized in our hotel, we process photos and videos showing third parties.
1. The purposes of the processing of personal data and the legal basis for the processing of:
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of workers (name, surname, OIB, date of birth, nationality, address, occupation, education data, data on work experience, data on health in case of accident at work and/or occupational disease) is the Labour Act and the Regulations on the manner and content of keeping records of workers. Therefore, on the basis of the cited law and regulations, the data are collected and processed, all with the aim of complying with the legal obligations of the Controller.
An additional legal basis for processing the personal data of workers (on employment, on salary, on bank accounts, e-mail address, contact number) is an employment contract, all with the aim of fulfilling the rights and obligations of the employment contract.
An additional legal basis for processing the personal data of workers (employee photo, video showing the person of the worker, e-mail and contact number on the website) is the consent of the worker, all for the purpose of promoting the Controller and achieving transparency in the business.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of candidates for the job is the consent of candidates, all for the purpose of employment with the Controller.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of guests (name and surname, gender, address of residence, nationality, type, number and date of issuance of the identification document, date, place and country of birth) is the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, specifically the Ordinance on the way of keeping the list of tourists and on the form and content of the application form of tourists to the tourist board, and by which regulations determine the purpose, the obligation to submit the above data to the Croatian Tourist Board through the eVisitor system.
An additional legal basis for the processing of personal data of guests (OIB, number and expiry date of the credit card, e-mail address, contact number (telephone/mobile phone, fax) is a contract concluded for the purpose of providing and charging for hotel accommodation services, as well as other related services with hotel accommodation services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of contract suppliers is a contract, all with the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations of the contractual relationship.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of persons who send an inquiry through the website to the Controller under the section "Contact us" or under the section "Send an inquiry" is the consent of them, all for the purpose of answering the queries made.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of newsletter recipients is consent or legitimate interest in relation to existing service users.
The legal basis for processing photos and videos of third parties at events and events organized in our hotel is consent, all for the purpose of reporting and promoting the Hotel.
3. Forwarding personal data:
The controller will forward personal data to third parties, only and solely on the basis of a written request from the recipient, and only if he assesses that the obligation to provide the data prevails over the obligation to keep the personal data confidential. The written request must contain the purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the use of personal data, and in particular the specification of the specific data required.
The personal data of the workers will be provided to the courts, the Tax Administration, the competent public prosecutor's office, the labour inspector and other authorized recipients whose authorization to process personal data arises from legal and/or other legal regulations. Also, the personal data of the workers will be provided to the authorized recipients of the data, namely: the Croatian Pension and Health Insurance Institute, all with the aim of complying with legal obligations by certain special regulations.
Personal data will also be provided to companies with which the Controller has concluded contracts with processors with all the necessary clauses under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data of the guests will be submitted to the Croatian Tourist Board through the eVisitor system, all pursuant to the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, specifically the Ordinance on the way of keeping the tourist list and on the form and content of the tourist registration form to the tourist board.
4. Taking it to third countries:
We do not disclose your personal data outside the territory of the European Union.
5. Retention period:
The personal data of workers collected pursuant to the Labour Act and the Regulations on the manner and content of the keeping of records of workers referred to in this shall be kept in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 st.1. quoted by the Regulation as data of lasting value.
The personal data of the candidates for the job who have signed written consent to the Controller will be kept until the withdrawal of the consent, and no later than 2 years from the date of signature of the consent, since the expiry of the specified deadline cannot be considered that there is still a justified purpose for processing. The personal data of job applicants who have submitted applications and CVs to the Controller and have not signed a special written consent will be kept for 30 days after the end of the competition, after which it will be destroyed. The end of the competition implies the moment of conclusion of the contract with the selected worker in the specific recruitment process.
We keep the personal data of our guests for 2 years, all in accordance with Article 5. Regulations on the form, content and manner of keeping a guest book and guest list. In the event that the procedure for the forced collection of unpaid receivables has been initiated and/or a court or other appropriate procedure is conducted in connection with the service provided, we keep the personal data of the guests until the proceedings are finally completed in accordance with the applicable regulations. In addition, we point out that we are obliged to keep the personal data of guests highlighted on the account for the services provided (name, surname, address, OIB) for 11 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
The personal data of suppliers are processed until the rights and obligations of the concluded contracts are duly fulfilled. In the event of a disorderly fulfilment of the contract, the same data shall be processed until the end of disputes concerning the enforced fulfilment of the rights and obligations of the contractual relationship.
Invoices issued on the basis of concluded contracts are kept for 11 years in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act. In case of disorderly fulfillment of contractual obligations, the Controller has the right to keep and process personal data from the concluded contracts until the expiry of the limitation period of 3 years. If a dispute has been brought regarding the disorderly fulfilment of the contract, the contracts with all personal data contained in them, as well as the invoices, will be kept until the disputes are finalised.
The personal data of the persons who have sent their inquiry to the Controller through the website under the section "Contact us" or under the section "Send an inquiry" are used until the reply to the request is submitted, after which they are deleted.
6. Obligation to provide personal data:
When concluding an employment contract, we indicate to our workers in a transparent manner what personal data are necessary for the purpose of concluding the contract, and what personal data they are not obliged to provide in case we collect and process data that are not a condition of the conclusion and exercise of rights and obligations under the employment contract.
We also point out to job applicants that for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process, it is mandatory to provide certain data without which we are not able to carry out the selection process of employment in a quality way.
Processing of personal data of guests, namely: name and surname, gender, address of residence, citizenship, type, number and date of issue, identification documents, date, place and country of birth, , e-mail address, contact number (telephone/mobile phone, fax) is prescribed by the Law on the Provision of Services in Tourism, specifically the Ordinance on the way of keeping the tourist list and on the form and content of the tourist registration form to the tourist board. Without providing the above information (as well as additional personal data such as OIB, number and expiry date of the card, e-mail) we will not be able to provide you with hotel accommodation services, as well as other related services with hotel accommodation services.
To persons who leave personal data in the sections "Contact us" or "Send an inquiry", i.e. we indicate that without providing the requested personal data, we are not able to answer the query correctly.
7. Data subject rights:
– Right to correction : If we process your personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate, you can ask us at any time to correct or supplement it.
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data, and where this is the case you have under the conditions set out in Art. 15. General Data Protection Regulation request access to this data.
– Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data if we have processed it unlawfully or this processing constitutes a disproportionate interference with your protected interests. Please note that there are reasons that prevent immediate deletion, for example for the existence of a retention obligation in accordance with legal obligations.
– Right to restrict processing : You may ask us to limit the processing of your data: if you dispute the accuracy of the data during the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of this data, if the processing of the data was unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and instead ask for a restriction on the use of the data, if we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but you still need it for the purposes of fulfilling legal claims or if you have filed a complaint.
– Right to the possibility of data transfer: You may ask us to provide you with the data you entrusted to us for archiving in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format: if we process this data based on the consent you have given us and which you can revoke or to fulfill our contract and if the processing is done using automated processes.
– Right to object: If we process your data for the purpose of performing tasks in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority or when processing them we invoke our legitimate interests, you can file a complaint against such data processing if there is an interest in protecting your data.
– Right to complain: If you are of the opinion that we violated Croatian or European data protection regulations when processing your data, please contact us to clarify any questions. You certainly have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
– Exercise of rights: If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact information referred to in Article 1 of this Statement or through the form entitled Request of the Data Subject available on our website www.zlatnirat-hotelhr.
– Identity verification: In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity. This serves to protect your rights and the private sphere.
– Abuse of rights: If you were to use some of these rights too often and with the obvious intention of abuse, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.
– Automated decision-making: In relation to your personal data, we do not carry out automated decision-making processes.
– Amendments to this Statement: We may amend this statement, which you will be informed about in a timely manner, including, inter alia, publication on the website www.zlatnirat-hotel.hr
Distance from the airport
Distance from the center
Distance from the beach
Promenade road of Zlatni Rat